Among the most frustrating situations experienced by newly trained Agile practitioners is how to implement what they have learned. ALEA professionals have trained thousands of software engineers, systems engineers, business analysts, DBAs, designers, testers, and managers on Agile and Lean and project management practices, and we pass along to you in our courses what we have learned.
ALEA courses will provide new and experienced students with a significant body of knowledge including some significantly enhanced skills to perform their important roles throughout a project’s implementation lifecycle. Students will also learn about the impact that Agile and Lean have on new product development, the values and principles that drive project management, the Scrum process framework, and the essential practices that exemplify the principles that deliver optimum results. Specific benefits of ALEA training include:
- A clear understanding of the importance of Agile and Lean
- Appreciation for the simplicity of Agile, Lean, and Scrum
- Realize the consequences of not changing business practices
- The identification of “business as usual” pitfalls
- Recognizing the challenges your company faces competing with companies that have already embraced Agile and Lean
- Understanding the value of having an Agile Coach during initial project execution
- The critical steps needed during enterprise transformation
ALEA’s vast experience separates our training approach from other educators by providing practical examples of proven communication and collaboration techniques, shorter time-to-delivery, an improved ROI, increased productivity, decreased development costs, higher-quality products, decreased lifecycle costs, and enhanced relationships between business owners, customers, and the development teams. We teach concepts, but we emphasize practices.